30 Minimalist Quotes from The Minimalist Home by Joshua Becker
1. Make the most of the most important place on earth – home.
2. Minimalism isn’t about removing things you love. It’s about removing the things that distract you from the things you love.
3. Owning less creates an opportunity to live more.
4. A home that is filled with only the things you love and use will be a home that you love to use.
5. Never organize what you can discard.
6. Believe it is possible and take the next step.
7. Not every possession is belonging.
8. You don’t need more space. You need less stuff.
9. Leave nothing on the floors except for furniture.
10. What we think about first in our day and what we think about last really matters.
11. One underappreciated benefit of minimalism is the ability to walk confidently through your bedroom with the lights off.
12. If you need nice things to impress your friends, you have the wrong friends.
13. As choice increases, so does paralysis of decision.
14. It’s better to have extra time on your hands and extra money in your pocket than extra stuff in your closet.
15. A minimalist home can be a home that’s always primed to say, “Welcome.”
16. Just because you have the space doesn’t mean you have to fill it with stuff.
17. Picture your dream home. I bet it’s not filled with clutter.
18. Keep the best and get rid of the rest.
19. The first step in crafting the life you want is to get rid of everything you don’t.
20. In all areas, minimalism maximizes our potential.
21. It feels better to do stuff than to have stuff.
22. Some storage is fine, but too much storage is a mistake.
23. Let your regret about how much you have to throw away reinforce your determination not to buy so much in the future.
24. Think less about who you were. Focus more on who you are becoming.
25. Minimizing forces us to confront our stuff, and our stuff forces us to confront ourselves.
[optin_box style=”12″ alignment=”center” email_field=”email” email_default=”Enter your email address” email_order=”0″ integration_type=”aweber” double_optin=”Y” gdpr_consent=”disabled” consent_1_enabled=”no” consent_2_enabled=”no” consent_notes_field=”missing_integration_type” thank_you_page=”https://myspacematters.com/thank-you/” list=”5284345″ name_field=”name” name_default=”Enter your first name” name_order=”0″ name_required=”Y” opm_packages=””][optin_box_field name=”headline”]Free eBook to Launch Your Organizing Career[/optin_box_field][optin_box_field name=”paragraph”]PHA+UmVhZHkgdG8gc3RhcnQgYSBjYXJlZXIgaW4gUHJvZmVzc2lvbmFsIE9yZ2FuaXppbmc/IEhlcmUgYXJlIDMwIHN0ZXBzIHRvIHRha2UgaW4gdGhlIG5leHQgMzAgZGF5cyE8L3A+Cg==[/optin_box_field][optin_box_field name=”privacy”]We value your privacy and would never share your information.[/optin_box_field][optin_box_field name=”consent_1_label”][/optin_box_field][optin_box_field name=”consent_2_label”][/optin_box_field][optin_box_field name=”top_color”]undefined[/optin_box_field][optin_box_button type=”0″ button_below=”Y”]Get Instant Access![/optin_box_button] [/optin_box]
26. Be remembered for the life you lived – not the things you bought.
27. Today is the day you rid yourself of anything that distracts from your best life.
28. Less house, more home.
29. The goal of minimalism is not just to own less stuff. The goal is to unburden our lives so we can accomplish more.
30. Be remembered for the life you lived, not the things you bought.
Wondering how to start your own decluttering business?
There are many things to consider when starting an organizing business like:
- What will I name my business?
- Where will I find clients?
- How do I become an organizer?
- Do I need to be certified?
- How will I structure my business?
You have come to the right place! Check out my other blogs on starting a decluttering business: